Last updated: June 29, 2018
Data Collection And Use
In order for us to operate our website and provide our services to you, it may become necessary for us to collect or process information about you. We commit to ensuring that your data is held securely, used appropriately and only retained for as long as is necessary. In general terms, this information will take one or more of the following forms:
- Data you provide to us directly, such as completing an online form, sending us a message via our website
- Data you provide if you choose to leave a comment on an article or page, which can either be authentic or an alias that completely hides your identity
- Data that is automatically sent to us by your computer’s internet browser when you visit our website, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address) or information about which particular internet browser you are using
- Data about how you use our website or our services, such as which pages you visit and how frequently you visit the site
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you, or personal data. The personal data you provide to us directly is currently held on a Google Sheet. Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name and email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
Access to Your Personal Data
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal data that we hold. Email your request to email@example.com and we will remove any of your personal data we may have.
As mentioned above, we may also collect information how the website is accessed and used. This usage data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. These cookies conclude at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during a given browsing session.
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies are stored on your device in between your browser sessions, and allow us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
Use of Data
www.nkemistry.love uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the website
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website
- To monitor the usage of the website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
www.nkemistry.love may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of www.nkemistry.love
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is of utmost importance to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, and take no actions to divulge personal information, we cannot guarantee its 100% security due to the nature of the internet.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting our Contact Me page here